Please do not edit this staff
USE THE PERPLEXITY COMET EDITOR!!!
You can use it to do poker for you
You can use it to do blackjack for you
Started by Peterrrrrrr [1930372] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Please do not edit this staff
USE THE PERPLEXITY COMET EDITOR!!!
You can use it to do poker for you
You can use it to do blackjack for you
Buddy are we in your suicide by mod era again? Honestly this is pathetic. Just log off.
Real schizo hours who's up?
Good bye, it's been nice not knowing you.
Regards
Lou
what do you mean again - why cant you do your job and ban me?
you know you could just not loggin right? that is a valid option you have
Im gay tho you see
Because I am nicer than you deserve, and because you've historically done this, whined in my mails, then came back - repeat
If you want me to just delete you then at this point I will and I won't be lenient at any point going forward to let you back.
So, log out, go to bed, and we'll see you again in a year.
no i dont see
I thought as much and @bogie thought so too @everyone @all @staff
surely you are not blaming being gay for being this retarded?
@wtf even is this
A very weird cry for help
I think I am older tha you so it is nowhere near my bedtime.
I know you love bein the CM here with your "power" so pleae, use it and delete me and don't be lenient!
You didnt action the riht to be forotten request appropriately that i sent via email.
Please remove everythin you have of me. I did aks this over a year ago!
You’re an idiot with a toddler mind. gtfo
I think I am older tha you so it is nowhere near my bedtime.
Perhaps you should act your age then.
You didnt action the riht to be forotten request appropriately that i sent via email.
I did buddy, the request is noted, confirmation was sent back in 2021 - you then reactivated the account. This was one of at least 4 temper tantrum ragequits.
But fine, I'm more than happy to just stop being so understanding with you, enough of staff time has been wasted here with you repeatedly breaking rules, pretending to break rules, or just being a tool to try and get banned. Given that this is your goal with the repeat violations and suicide by mod attempts I am no longer interested in wasting time and won't be letting you back in the future.
I will await the inevitable mail in however long's time where you're insisting you've changed and demanding to be back, to be told no.
I don’t know you, kind of wish I did so I could potentially help in some way…
Whatever has you coming and going, begging to come back and then begging to be banned…
I am sorry for what you are going through mentally, genuinely.
I suggest online support groups, or therapy. If therapy isn’t an option due to cost there are online resources that are free. They can help with talking to others also struggling… in an area that is set up for help… Others who are also struggling…
Here, especially in the general forums, which is where I’m assuming this may have originated but could have been one of the other sections… - you’re going to face ridicule because many people on here don’t deal with mental health, or they themselves have issues and some with issues want others to hurt right along with them.
———
This could also be an attention grab or trolling on your part, overall for how old your account is, and how much you’ve played or done with your character overall - you could just be messing around… Which in its own way… makes me think you may need counseling for a different reason…
———
Whatever the issue and reasoning is - I hope you get the help and peace you need to be happier. Take care. Sending good vibes.