Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

CLICK THE CAKE!

Started by YourWifesBF [3317226] on in General Discussion.

16 replies · 451 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
30
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100
YourWifesBF [3317226]

I haven't seen anything about this so I'm gonna say it, when you click the cake you get some small bonus's :) worth the clicks lol


03:06:58 - 15/11/25 You ate a piece of Torn Anniversary Cake gaining 10 nerve
03:07:00 - 15/11/25 You ate a piece of Torn Anniversary Cake gaining 50 energy

03:07:02 - 15/11/25 You ate a piece of Torn Anniversary Cake gaining 500 happiness

EDIT


At the top left where Torn's 21st anniversary is. the T O R N

 

*EDIT 2*

It appears you can eat it until its gone, I'm not sure how long the waiting period is maybe an hour? I'll update again when I know for sure

*FINAL EDIT*
Every 15 minutes it appears. Happy Anniversary!

Dakarnob [2810608]

The N gives you HP when your HP is below max. This is not new. Every anniversary Torn gives you some anniversary cakes to eat. You can take 1 bite every 15 minutes until they run out. 

jdrr22 [2179552]

Seems like there's....a newspaper article about the 21st anniversary. Including this new to you information. 

 

But every year, there's always someone or someone's making this same post lol. 

YourWifesBF [3317226]

Didn't think it would be a problem that I pointed out something I thought was cool, sorry you've seen it before. This is for people who haven't, like myself until now lol

jdrr22 [2179552]

This is a text based game with a wealth of existing information. 

 

I'd recommend reading the articles in the newspaper when you notice anything different. Before posting here. 

Or if you're in a faction, asking questions. 

 

That's how people like you learn, generally, lol. 

LDP [1580562]

05:46:02 - 15/11/25 You ate a piece of Torn Anniversary Cake recovering 620 life and reducing hospital time by 0h 00m

Letter N

YourWifesBF [3317226]

Well I guess I learn by trying things out, and reading. Nothing wrong with that, or sharing something you thinks cool that you've never seen before. Sorry that its mundane for you but it is what it is

Vinn [1033165]

"Nothing wrong with that" what's wrong with it is that you aren't the only person new to the game, and there are other posts about this already. This happens every single event. Yet - there are MORE new players that DON'T post about every little change they see.. because they are aware that most people have already seen these things, or posted about these things. It's not that it's "mundane" for us, it's just unnecessarily clogging up the forums. 

This is like when you're at work at a cafe, and you ask "What temperature should the coffee be?" to your trainer when he's already handed you the SOPs. You have so many resources, use them before using others' time. 


Hope you enjoy the rest of your event.

YourWifesBF [3317226]

Look if this post helps 1 person, then I'm happy. as of right now it has helped... 8 people based on the likes. If you don't see it that way that's fine, but you know what I think is "unnecessary"? Being negative about someone trying to help other people. And just so you realize not everyone reads the newspaper, and not every faction lets their users know about small things like this. Sometimes some people just browse forums, and by chance see it. Maybe they would of found it somewhere else, maybe not. And most of the likes are from new users, and the dislikes from long time users so I see what you're getting at. But honestly, its not hurting anyone. And if you don't see it that way, I'm not gonna try to change your mind.

You as well enjoy the rest of the event.