Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

IDEK

Started by KingOverkill [3039741] on in Graveyard.

28 replies · 337 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 29 / 29 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
29
Discussion span
→
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

bhg [2912264] ×1

KingOverkill [3039741]

Thnks to all that reached out, and thanks to everyone else for opening my eyes. Just let this go to grave along with me as a final request

KingOverkill [3039741]

Seems like some does 😂 only problem is who since they are too afraid of their own shadow and will only do anything anonymously 😂 I'm getting the feeling it's one the the people above who are raging fo absolutely no reason 😂(there's a reason for everything, especially anger)

KingOverkill [3039741]

"You were sent $1 from someone with the message: if you didnt act the way you did, you probably wouldnt have gotten the bounties to begin with"

 

Mate what are you talking about 😂 I really thing you got the wrong guy my dude 😂 I don't talk to anyone so what are you on about 😂

 

Would be nice if you don't need to hide so we can talk outside of the fking forum 

 

Logs show literally nothing but crimes and training lol 

BrandyQHQ [2899416]

They’ve had an active streak of more than 600 days… were similar in age… and yet if you compare my profile to his side by side taking in stats with each category- I mean he’s got me beat in flying… I hate flying…

 

but he seems to be doing a flying game with other stuff on the side… and trolling…

 

If it’s not green leafs it’s trolls… - to OP, sorry if u just got pushed to a point today or something.. but it comes off as trolling..

 

Edit: Made a second post in this thread on page 2, after op messaged me and we had a decent discussion 

Sethimothy [2197917]

I'm just saying, if I actually were f**king someone's wife, I would 100% know who that person's wife is... so I kind of doubt you're doing any f**king, of any kind.

Sethimothy [2197917]

Well, keep complaining about it on the forums, that has a proven track record of stopping all bounties dead in their tracks, and is also a great way to get people to like you.