Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hello world

Started by BobrKurwa [2841258] on in General Discussion.

31 replies · 647 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
32
Discussion span
→
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

BobrKurwa [2841258]

Yeah it's your favourite forum poster here.

 

I have been quite busy.

Drinking, visioning, but now back.

 

Halloweek was GREAT.

RW deals have been INCREDIBLE.

Everything is just SUCCESS.

 

I think I'm Midas.

 

Hey how are you guys?

 

And where is Madgod and Bumbi?

 

Great thanks to staff. First time I have seen servers did not crash. I think?

Chirrut_Imwe [2827523]

An8al formerly known as Bunbi* (probably spelled that wrong idk)

Someone changed their name to Bungi trying to take over the persona.  It’s a mess like always

Madgod [1733719]

Bumbi changed their name

 

I have moved on to Brighter Shores and greener pastures.

 

 

I don't recommend it.

Madgod [1733719]

Quite the opposite 

 

Unless you consider grinding xp for the sake of grinding xp to be rehabilitating in some way 

Tibit [2023328]

I respect the confidence of ‘your favourite forum poster here’

My imposter syndrome would have titled this ‘Hi it’s that guy you vaguely recognize from one thread in 2023’.