Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Emforus Missing Keepsake

Started by PlayerZero [3062918] on in General Discussion.

120 replies · 4.42k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 121 / 121 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
121
Discussion span
→
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
41 / 100
Story score
69 / 100
Engagement score
88 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

PlayerZero [3062918]

Why have they done him dirty like this?

 

All 13 crimes broken down by him, research compiled and posts created. 14,841 thumbs up on his guides alone, 23,349 karma (Over 5,000 more than Baldr!) and yet no keepsake?

Where is it? Why is he not deserving? Missing him in round 1 was tragic, but round 2 feels like an intentional snub. Am I missing something?

Beerstein [1322136]

What's karma vs Baldr got to do with it? Dudes got way more guides. Also, keep in mind from admin perspective they can see all the mistakes in his guides (I can see a lot even) as he doesn't have the time to fully upkeep em all currently and there are a few misses.

 

Anyway, they're great for getting started and honestly appreciated, and maybe he will get a keepsake down the road but posts like this don't help. There are like 50 keepsakes in a game with 80,000 DAU, it's not a walk in the park. If you want to acknowledge his effort which has been extensive, try sending him something yourself or at minimum feed him data.

 

Since I'm here, I'll only add that people shouldn't neglect their research because he already did it or is doing it which seems to be happening. He mentioned himself he's super busy. There's much more to be discovered.

 

Personally I suspect he'll get one if he keeps on current trajectory, he's put a lot of effort into the community.

Pinguux [2331130]

Just wait till next year mate..

 

Seems silly to make a forum post about this also 👀 

 

I'm sure there are alot of people who deserve keepsakes who will eventually get one 👏 

Gladion20 [1832984]

Who would have you replaced their keepsake with?  If you say Ana does that mean you want Emforus to be a reprobate? 

Pinguux [2331130]

I personally would love one but if I'm being completely honest I don't think I deserve one 👀 

 

I'm not as well known or established as many many people in this game and if it's ment to be then il be patient and wait my turn 😉

 

There is alot of people I can think of that deserve one before I do 🫡

MeanMike [1884314]

If I can be completely honest..

 

When I saw they gave one to Ana, I quit wanting one. 

 

It's kinda crazy how fast they turn something cool into a total joke in this game, but this was quick, even for them. 

 

jdrr22 [2179552]

Yeah, I mean I see the point, absolutely (of course).
At the moment, both you and Emforus are about equally known to me, with Em taking a slight lead, as I was in IMF with him.  He's a good guy, and I think was also busy irl too, at times.  

Other players... like Ana... are WAY more known, though not necessarily for good reasons ;)


Pinguux [2331130]

I appreciate the sentiment but I really don't think I'm even close to adding/providing as much as Emforus, they have done a lot for this game.. 👀 

 

I like to open my mouth and tell people about themselves on the forums 🫡😂

 

Really not the same and I really still don't believe I'm deserving of one, Emforus is definitely deserving and will receive a keepsake in there own time I'm sure 😊 

jdrr22 [2179552]

maybe you'll earn "reprobate" for it, lol.

I think you're quite informative, balanced, and honest, but then again, we've also spent time trading messages, so that's my overall assessment.

Pinguux [2331130]

I do wonder what category id fit into 👀 

 

"I think you're quite informative, balanced, and honest,"

 

I like to think I am but I definitely let my bais get to me occasionally..

 

One thing, I'm always transparent 🫡🐧😉

Sky [380980] Committee Committee

I agree that Emforus is a good candidate for this in the future! Especially if he keeps contributing to the game like he has been :)

bogie [148747] Admin Staff

Keepsakes cover a variety of categories and we only have a limited number to assign. It's an incredibly difficult choice with a lot of decision making going into it.

 

I am sure there are many deserving of them but I don't think any who have them are undeserving in their chosen category.