Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

ALLLLLLL ABOARD !!

Started by Daisy3 [730750] on in Fun & Games.

246 replies · 625 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 247 / 247 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Daisy3 [730750]

Snacks and drinks sent!

 

The train pulls into the station at North Hamptonshire and everyone exits the train (some with their monkeys) and with all their belongings.

 

Thank you all for playing!

cats [2155267]

I get off the train with my monkey, but not before asking the attendant if the monkeys had their rabies and tetanus shots.

Gimmecookies [3757038]

Clutching on to my backpack i slowly got off the train with my new pet standing on my shoulder. And as i left the platform i took one last look at the train and a though pop up in my head "That was one weird ride "...

JustJohn69 [3807222]

I thank the attendants for the snacks and drinks. 

 

Then I grab my suitcase and Mr Bojangles hand and exit the train.

 It was a wild ride, but now I have a new friend for life, thanks.

 

 

I wave goodbye and depart.

Wood [2175573]

Wood grabs his luggage, grabs his three new friends, and heads out the door, thanking and tipping the staff as he goes.

 

Happy Holidays!