Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chats Won't Work

Started by GINGY17 [3462742] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 17 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
GINGY17 [3462742]

My chats haven’t been working for about a month, Ive cleared cache, tried chat e.0 and tried downloading the app, I play on a chrome browser on my iPad, I can see two little guys in the corner abut no chats will load, I can also see the settings table but nothing else like my faction chat, job chat, and global chat. I was seeing if someone could possibly help me.

 
Thank You

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Chats look fine on your account:

 

 

Can you replicate the issue in Incognito window with all of your scripts and extensions turned off?

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

If you are doing it correctly, chats should be visible in incognito window. Your regular window has some issue that only you can resolve.