Recently while reading through the suggestions forum I noticed this
Is this the most poorly aged comment in torn history?
Started by SonofCar [2837873] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Recently while reading through the suggestions forum I noticed this
Is this the most poorly aged comment in torn history?
You're not even close; if you want to talk whole milk in a hot car with the windows closed there's only one option
There is something very wrong with you.
hey come on give him a break, it takes time to quit he's just preparing.
Go away bumbi.
Basically all my comments.
what did I ever do to you?
Therefore creating a paradox. If this comment is true, then it has aged well meaning that all your comments did not in fact age poorly. However, if this comment is false, then it has aged poorly but all your other comments aged well which again means that all your comments did not in fact age poorly.
It's always bullshit the ones you wish would quit getting attention for quitting while wanting attention now for not quitting because whatever is excuse they think of
On the other hand, that thread was a great advertisement for our resident psychic.
I really enjoyed the cat RP thread that went with it 👀
Beerstein I can't like anymore of your post at the moment..
Blame Torn 😞
I really need that laugh react now after reading all these comments lmfao
Mentions: New City Page
Mind digging up the one about reworking items database that's driving Ched crazy? Think that's been mentioned every other year for at least 15 years.
At this point my expectation when its fixed is pages load before I can click the mouse button after intercepting the signal from my brain to my finger.
Skill issue
Milk lasts longer