Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Need help on APIs

Started by Kamakazi258 [3972789] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 80 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Most-liked replies

Kamakazi258 [3972789]

Hi dearest Torn City Folks.

 

 

I am quite new here, and I recently discovered the uses of API through reading. I am experiencing difficulties in getting them to be used effectively.

 

I am using Google Chrome and have the TamperMonkey extension installed. I have also installed the following application programming interfaces (APIs); however, they are not functioning at all. I have verified that the developer mode is enabled. Could someone kindly guide me on how to use the color features of these APIs?

 

Screenshot

 

Can any kind soul assist me?

Kamakazi258 [3972789]

Thanks @Belle

 

Hi @IndyCision thanks for helping me with your screenshot , but i am unable to find such option, is there any guidance to how to getting there?

Kamakazi258 [3972789]

Oh i manage to find it, it works like a charm! @IndyCision appreciate your help! you are a saviour! ❣️💕💞💓💗💖💘💝💟❤️