Hello! Looking for EOD set or single items
EOD helmet
EOD apron
EOD pants
EOD gloves
EOD shoes
if you have a set for decent price or a single item please reach out!
thanks :)
Started by Dwaynewpg [3887593] on in Trading Post.
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Hello! Looking for EOD set or single items
EOD helmet
EOD apron
EOD pants
EOD gloves
EOD shoes
if you have a set for decent price or a single item please reach out!
thanks :)
I have Eod apron for sell
I have eod pants too
.
Buying complete EOD set, or if you have have 3+ pieces minimum please reach out!
I got a set but it's not letting me msg you
Bump still looking for a full EOD set. Thanks
EOD pants for sale get at me if interested