Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Flamethrower missing?

Started by Mara [177232] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 47 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Mara [177232]

I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

 

I think the flamethrower is missing. Note I did disable TornTools and refresh but no change.

 

06:29:16 - 18/11/25 You used 2 nerve successfully collecting the reward for the Pest Control Hub (Bugging Me) Arson job gaining $350,000 (unique)

 

I thought it might appear the next day, hence reporting it now.

 

 

Is there something Im missing? I did fail the Pest Control hub twice before success.

 

Edit addition: Arson CS currently 83.89

Mara [177232]

Yes, I had equipped for ages now, b4 doing arson.

 

Edit:

 

I unequipped it and it appeared in arson, but disappeared again when I equipped it.