Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Stuck Honor?

Started by Drakovich [3869845] on in Questions & Answers.

17 replies · 190 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

Most-liked replies

Drakovich [3869845]

Hello all,

 

is there a delay when getting a honour? 

 

My honour currently says I have 10,832 out of 10,000 for my online Dvd store. But it's still locked. I havn't see this happen yet and my faction members are also confused.

 

Thanks 

Lantian [3029152]

If you don't get it by tomorrow, report it as a bug.

 

I have seen merits being triggered after a new day tick before.

Grif [882958]

try clicking on the awards page, that in some instances can force a trigger, you can also try committing another crime in the same vein, that will sometimes trigger it,

 

if still no wait for new day and see what happens

Blazeon [2856659]

as mentioned above, some merits or medal only trigerred when you visit award page, so go to your award page frequently and who knows maybe you could get a merit

jdrr22 [2179552]

No, I was agreeing with the commenter above me.  I just hit the merit while I was sleeping, collected it this morning ;).

Thesaurus_Rex [3812395]

Awesome!   

 

Working on this one myself, after setting up the website yesterday.  Really feels like this is going to take a while though haha.

jdrr22 [2179552]

thanks, former faction mate... I thought you were a friend?
Nice try though, not a multi.  Was just agreeing with the person above me saying to go to the crime page itself, if the merit didn't trigger.
As that's literally how it triggered for me, earlier.

17:06:44 - 19/11/25 You were awarded the honor: Cinephile

Drakovich [3869845]

So I forgot to update. My bad, but it didn't update. I did however get it after I collected the online store cash for 1 nerve so it might need that as a trigger as well. 

 

Thank you all for your ideas and support