Is anyone else playing Solo (i.e. no Faction and not buying Donator packs?
Solo
Started by Kathyrn [3896706] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 23
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 52 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Mentioned in this thread
Warcrypt [2762099] ×1
Why would you do that? You are very young in game, so you can switch your approach. It is kind of pointless to play this way. Join a faction, it is going be much more fun than playing alone :).
There may be people. No one knows them. They quit.
Torn is a social game really
I sometimes play solo under the shower.
Lots.
But you never hear from them, because they are just doing their own thing.
I would even guess there's probably players with ages in the multiples of thousands that have barely talked to anyone, read a guide, etc.
Just been logging in forever doing their own thing.
The amount of 1000+ day old players asking questions I learned in my first couple weeks makes me think I'm right. 🤷
Mentions: Warcrypt [2762099]
Even being old in the game, it’s never too late to change it up. I joined my first faction some 8 years after I created my account.
R.I.P Big_Cock 😨
It’s totally cool to go solo. I see plenty of accounts with no faction. Those are my favorite mug victims. 😂
But seriously, you can kind of go solo IN a faction as long as you help with RW and OCs a bit. Not every faction requires constant attention to the game.
Is there anyone tying their arms and legs behind their back in real life? Probably but we’d all look at them like they’re retarded, hopefully that answers your question
You're losing out on training benefits, drug od cooldown, and a lot of other factors, chances to make money.. Now there are people that play in a faction without drugs and crimes.. but it's not advisable and they usually end up quitting...
How is not buying DPs playing solo?
join a high respect retirement faction at least, jesus.
no
Youre only playing like 1% of the game that way
I used to like the idea of being a loner, but i think its best to go with it when you are rich & strong enough to not care about needing anyone else to have your back but yourself. So for a youngin like yourself that path might be detrimental at some point. You dont have enough muscle to tell veterans to f**k off because youll just get folded with no one around to protect your ass. But you do you darling.
Best comment I've ever seen, this got me good. Lmao
It's not. I'm also doing the whole "Free to Play" thing.
Thank you.