Hello. I had 10 DPs in my items. I just bought 25 more DPs. After purchasing I saw that the new 25 DPs were received but the 10 I still had completely vanished. Any help?
Help PLEASE
Started by FattyPig6969 [3854846] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Most-liked replies
- flare [2195157] Officer
· 2 likes ·
Graved - No Discussion As said above it appears they have been moved into your display case.
You put them in your display case.
omg, I actually laughed out loud. Awesome.
Graved - No Discussion
As said above it appears they have been moved into your display case.
If you send me 10 DPs, your other missing DPs should reset and then reappear
I was just testing you all 😬😅 I need to start taking my adhd meds again 😂😂😂😂