Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bazaar limit?

Started by Flitz [428979] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 67 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Flitz [428979]

Is there a limit of how many items or different items I can add to my bazaar?

I wanna go BIG with black-Friday, but the more $1 items I add, then my screen gets choppy when I browse or scroll, I tested 500x items earlier last week

 

Mikzcool [3203942]

No limit. And yes I experience the choppy screen when scrolling to look for that $1 item I can buy, it works better on mobile though.

nihilisticcat [2112766]

IIRC you can only add 100k items at a time, which to avoid lag you'll wanna start them in your display case, move 100k items to inv then bazaar, then repeat, but I don't think there's a limit to how many items actually live in your bazaar (probably something at the 64, bit cap but that's unrealistic lol, even if you're able to put in 100k items/second it would still take years to get there)