recommend! will trade again :]
roarkolo Trader
Started by Roarkolo [3453486] on in Trading Post.
Posts archived: 44 / 44 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Best deals🔥
fast trade, very good pricing, recommend
amazing fair price
Good trader, talking from experience.
Another trade done smoothly
Best prices, if you are new / low level like me, it's a no brainer
I recommend!
Trusted trader
Quick, easy and at a price u wouldn't see elsewhere. Very great
smooth
great price thanks bro
Good prices. Highly recommend.
Good place to trade and one off the pest prices I seen so far
Fast trader, great pricing!
Fast trade, no issues
Some of the best prices around!
This guy is an actual g. I missed my trade acceptance but he was crazy enough to accept it the next day without a word.
Thanks for the trade. Will do business again.
Fast, easy transaction with great pricing. Thanks 👍
recommend for plushies and other stuff ofc
Very fast, very fair. great trader
Fast and nice trade.