Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ranked War Chat Option

Started by Araglev [2899213] on in Suggestions.

8 replies · 74 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
33
Authority score
28 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100
Araglev [2899213]

Only my second time posting here…hopefully a bit better reception in terms of energy…pun intended.

 

Too many Ranked Wars to count where the opposition was cordial and talkative…BUT sadly only in DMs…wouldn’t it be cool to have a chat channel for both warring factions to talk it up. 

 

It would be just like Travel, Jail, Hosp, etc etc chats.

 

Of course it would be optional for both parties and they both would need to agree to it, say like in the faction setup somewhere or in thr chat interface.

 

Thoughts???

DamienGraves [3935847]

Another game I play sets up a temporary war forum between the two kingdoms at war as soon as the war starts. If a chat would be too difficult or too fast paced, I think a forum could be a good alternative.

Araglev [2899213]

Even if not termed…good place to chat it up…i was listening to TU when they interviewed uncle and ltjelloman at the same time while they were at war…was pretty cool…

LadyPsycho [3942156]

Idk if my opinion counts here or not but I think thats a great idea honestly! Ive chatted with a few people from the opposing faction during war and found them to be very nice and helpful and would now consider them friends! Unfortunately not every faction is like that.... especially during war, but its nice for the ones that are... but I think there should obviously be a way to turn it off or remove the faction from it if it becomes something used to be mean and bully others... I get talking shit to each other but there is a line that you shouldn't cross and I know some people probably would/will.