I'm newbie here, and i need Someone who can help me until I understand this game.
Newbie
Started by Ardiansyah16 [4013964] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 15
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Beerstein [1322136]
· 5 likes ·
I'm tempted to see what I can do if I pick up a pet human but feeling lazy, maybe next one.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16034448&b=0&a=0
there ya go stick to tutorials and guides forum or questions and answers.
https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Main_Page
Also hit the wiki
But dont post in GD
Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice
I'm tempted to see what I can do if I pick up a pet human but feeling lazy, maybe next one.
Warning, general discussion is a danger zone. No better way to put a target on your back. Like was said above, look into the guides, follow the tutorials and you'll find your way
Moved to Q&A
I got lucky and found myself in a great faction that supports each other in growth. Without it I would've been completely lost. My advice would be to try to see if you can find one for yourself!
Definitely stay out of General Chat
I wouldn't say that. Your faction bonuses are holding back your gym progress. Your lack of addiction reduction will set you back to the tune of over 2 billion a year in rehab fees as it maxes out faster.
For anyone that can pull 2+ Xanax a day, it's just not great to go to starter factions, it's possible to skip that step. Though in your case that's partly on you as I see you stopped taking Xanax.
I’ve done this in real life. While the friend part is nice, it’s a lot of care and feeding costs….
It's really funny that you completely disregard what I said and made it all about gym gains lol.
To be fair, when I look at your player statistics graph, I'm not entirely really sure what part of your growth you feel they supported you with?
Or do you mean you were growing the faction rather than your accounts?
Or something else entirely?
In general. I'm not as gung ho as so many of you. I'm enjoying the game casually. Can I make more money or stats or any other myriad of things at other factions? Sure, but ATM I don't care about all the really. I'm here to enjoy myself!
Don't create multiple accounts is generally a good start.