Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Warring tool

Started by Raze [2822454] on in Graveyard.

2 replies · 76 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
8
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Raze [2822454]

I've put together a war tool based on FFScouter, with a number of additional features and improvements. Before I put any more time into polishing and releasing it, I'm trying to get a sense of whether something like this would actually have a market.

Do you think a tool like this is something people would pay for?
Here’s a preview of the current version:

Thrie [148961] Moderator Official

Moving to Graveyard: duplicate thread topic https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=67&t=16519145&b=0&a=0