Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Obsessed Faction

Started by Mack [2982015] on in General Discussion.

122 replies · 1.31k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 123 / 123 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
123
Discussion span
→
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
67 / 100
Engagement score
84 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Faction 9176 ×1

Mack [2982015]

This faction is literally so obsessed with us. I’m not sure if I should be flattered or creeped out. Too bad I can’t add a single to my profile because Mariah’s Carey’s obsessed would be so fitting right now lmao. 

Sauron [3262251]

Ahhh Young EyeofHorus I remember the days, you see as the Dark Lord of Middle Earth I had many factions obsessed with me, let me tell you the tale.

 

I raided the kingdom of Eregion after they refused to return my magical rings to me, I mean they just found out I intended to use them to lobotomise all of them, but still they were mine.

 

Later an alliance of men and Elves raided my home and stole my most prized possession, as they aggressively opposed my Orc immigration programme.

 

During the third age I raided Osgilliath in order to set up a peaceful Orc settlement, after negotiations with Gondor fell through, then Gondor raided Osgilliath in opposition to my Orc settlement, so I raided Gondor in the interest of the safety of my new and totally peaceful Orc settlement.

 

Eventually the men of Gondor destroyed my settlement and then again raided my home, and then a crackhead fell into a volcano with my ring, completely destroying any hope of Orc Human relations.

 

You see normally when one or many groups are obsessed with you there is a reason, even if they are Orcphobic bigots! 

If only we could all sort our differences like cowardly hobbits, over a pint, a pipe, coffee and scones, or via theft, and subterfuge in a few notable cases.

 

I wish you well in your endeavours, and sincerely hope you support Orc rights.

manic [1554958]

Even AI slop would struggle to make sense out of this beach dwelling jelly flobber...

Qara [2787076]

You have been in Crossfire way too long to not know what is happening in there.  Your options are quite simple.

 

Suck it up or go to a new faction.

 

Ain't no one obsessed with you.

 

Good luck

Qara [2787076]

I just realised how that sounds.  There is an ongoing battle with Crossfire and Iron Fist.  It is more of a war of attrition at this point.

 

I am wondering why it is even worth the effort to keep it up tbf but if people are enjoying it then crack on.

 

Avery [2765920]

Damn, all of Crossfire is stolen? Iirc there were like 3ish IF owned companies held by Crossfire members, didn't know the whole shell was a victim of the Rifty/Ana drama.

Shooby [2510470]

If I'm remembering correctly.  Pretty sure the faction was confiscated due to some investment issues or something.  Could be misremembering. I didn't follow the simp drama that much. 

Qara [2787076]

That is actually a pretty good discussion for an old topic.  One side feels it was stolen, the other side was trying to keep people from the drama (as stated in forums).

 

Since we all know words are often coloured by intent, which is more believable.

 

I am afraid I fall under the IDGAF category.