Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

5 billion battle stat statistics! DIVIDENDS INSIDE

Started by Maks [2811251] Reporter on in Achievements.

647 replies · 5.27k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 648 / 648 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

zlRa13 [3975824]

Big gg brother. I have been playing for a month or so and my stat's are just a tiny fraction of yours. When I grew up I'd like to be like you!

Systoned [3583736] Reporter

do you have a course to be like you? 

gratz on the growth.  here for the dividends friendship and support

 

 

12:15:00 - 24/11/25 You added Maks to your friends list

Bumfightkid [3970556]

Liked, added and here’s the comment!

 

congrats on the 5B and good luck for the next 5! I’m only a month in and hopefully I can make a 1B post one day - Any help getting closer to the $2B bank investment is greatly appreciated!