I'm glad Pinguux has finally admitted his love for Ana.
Obsessed Faction
Started by Mack [2982015] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 123 / 123 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Own em 😈
Woo! Congrats man. Always nice to see a game connecting people with they forever person
I demand that laugh react now!!!!
Be sure and change gender to female before messaging him for the best chance.
For once the derailing is better than original post
Not gonna lie I haven't laughed this much in a while 🤣🤣
At the same time I feel sick thinking about any of this.. 🤢
OP GRAVE THIS DAMN THREAD 🪦🤣
I'm starting to think we need to batten down the armory hatches and drain the bank a bit!
We know how this one ends.
That's just Ana's dowry
I'll offer a home to all your members after Pinguux "accidently" gives Ana the faction and full vault.
Who needs the world? I say we just burn the whole thing down.. 😭
I'm gonna remember this, don't worry il remember all your names 👀
Yes, yes... Remember the name... It's...
BEN_HAGEN
Op, so sorry for raiding your thread, what was the topic again?
I call the spot of best man!!!! I'll wear my penguin tuxedo
I think she's more speculating about your bollocks.
SMH... I actually liked an Ana post...