Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Help!

Started by Bchaos [3829918] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 36 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Bchaos [3829918]

I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

I am just curious if there is a reason that I would be stuck on "coward" rank for the entire time i have been playing. I only have 32 escapes and am a daily active player. I participate in races, travel, and train, while also raising my NW consistently. I am a director of a business and still stuck with the Coward rank. I was just curious if this is a bug that may be causing me to be stuck with it. 

 

Thanks  

IndyCision [2597200]

It only updates weekly, and only if your "ranking" vs other players in another Title requirement becomes better than your existing one.

The wiki includes what each title is based on.

https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Title

 

Forgot to say, Coward is a title, not a rank.

Your rank (the word above your title) is the one that goes up through battle stats, level, crimes completed and total networth.

 

Edit2: If you sign up for Torn Stats (3rd party Torn affiliated website) you can see an estimate of your rank in each

https://beta.tornstats.com/tools/titles

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Your title is determined by your best rank across all categories, compared to other active players. Title changes once per week, if you are eligible for another title, you will automatically get it.

 

Thanks!

VesperKnight [3939072]

I am in the same boat. I only have 14 escapes!!! When I first started playing some random sent me a message and offered me money if I escaped from him. I knew nothing at the time and this was on Day 1 and 2 of me discovering Torn. I only escaped 14 times! Since then I have performed 10s of thousands of actions and been super active and I'm still stuck with the Coward title... so annoying! This is such a bad new player experience.

On TornStats it actually says that Booster, Looter and Merchant are higher than Coward and it's said that for many weeks.. yet my title never changes.