keep the dividend threads, just dont count karma from dividend type threads into total karma
BAN THREAD DIVIDENDS
Started by THEFERRETT [2352197] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 127 / 127 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
who need thread dividend when you have perfectly magenta colored quality post.
Mentions: THEFERRETT [2352197]
I only give dividbeginnings
So are we getting thread dividends for free or do we need to say 'check paypal'? I'm lost
Sounds like a cry for help
I’m sorry you have no friends left
Maybe give out more dividends
edit Jinkoha sent me some Xanax
Thx for the dividend!!!
Something Something Hand that Feeds Something Something or Something....
Brother Ferrett have you been spending quality time with your absolutely stunning, DEFINITELY 18+ girlfriend? missed you
4th option missing;
YES, but also mong
Just here for the free stuff. :)
What I'm hearing is that I need to reset this guys karma
I agree, karma is bullshit and thread dividends are still paying for karma. Everyone is paid in imaginary tickets to a fake contest
A ferret post with 6 downvotes this quick? That’s surprising.
divendent !
As my mate td3h once pointed out to ched, the Pakistani constitution prohibits retrospective punishment so no you shouldn’t but you should take action going forward 👍🏿
Can I have free stuff too
Aren't you Autistic Dragon's fluffer?
quality post
*chefs kiss*
we need more posts like this, CHANGE MY MIND
It does have a not technically breaking the rulles kinda smell to it ngl.