per request added the link back
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/556052-blackjack-toolkit-v6-3
the script is no longer under dev
[SCRIPT] Blackjack ToolKit V5
Started by TheALFA [2869953] on in Tools & Userscripts.
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 22
- Authority score
- 53 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 71 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Omanpx [1906686]
· 9 likes ·
These casino scripts always make me wonder - if they are so great and actually work as advertised, how come the makers of these scripts are usually poor as hell? Wouldn't they be rich from all the winning (statistically) enabled …
You forgot to fix the markdown formatting into html styles when copy-pasting what AI gave you.
Edit: oh, and forgot to fill in the provided placeholder profile link :)
https://www.torn.com/%5BYour%20Torn%20Profile%20Link%20(profiles.php?XID=...)%5D
What's with this part? Are these supposed to be links to the previous/current version?
Old Code: 1.0
New Code: 2.0 (Massive overhaul)
Ty I have fixed it I think 🤔❤️
It refers to the old code while making the script
each time I ask ai to add a feature it considers it as an update or new code 🧑💻
I edited it
These casino scripts always make me wonder - if they are so great and actually work as advertised, how come the makers of these scripts are usually poor as hell? Wouldn't they be rich from all the winning (statistically) enabled by the scripts they make?
TornTools already provide the strategy of torn BJ, and its +0.38% player edge (still its a bet and i don't recommend it unless you understand that there is always a chance of losing big, I preffer spend tokens on 1k bet on slots hope to hit JP, much safer)
Also:
- "PLAY" Shortcut: Skip straight into the game by bypassing the initial bet confirmation screen
Legal?
It’s not ment to make you make profit
it’s just an easy way to follow basic strategy helping the players that doesn’t memorise the chart
but even with basic strategy which provide the highest odds it still in the favor of the casino and gambling is gambling
i myself lost 1.3b on gambling in torn casino
but I make scripts as a hobby , I like using ai to help me code things
this is why I always include a disclaimer in both scripts that it’s not a money making script , it’s just a QoL script not more
if you check the elements of the blackjack page you will find that play button element is always present even if u win or bust without pressing continue to go to the main bet page
legally it’s allowed to have buttons that do 1 click 1 action in the same page
and this is exactly what the scripts does it clicks play element that is present in the page when win or lose pop up is still there “or is intended to do”
if i discovered that it’s illegal I will remove it , but as far as I know as long as it’s 1 click 1 action in the same page then it’s ok
V3 is out
F
v6 is out
-fixed drag problem
pc
- mouse from the top to move
- shift+mmose any where to move
pda
-1 finger from the top to move
-drag with 2 fingers from any where to move
-now the stratigy will show only the recommended action instead of all 4
-added lose streak risk managment
-added auto bet and capitall calculation in settings
the install button isnt working
Ty edited it’s supposed to work now
F
B