About this thread
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 20
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 34
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Descarada [1603035]
· 2 likes ·
I found a frog 🐸
Frog missing. Jeff help find frog.
I found a frog 🐸
𓆏
Thank you!!! Please tell Jeff
wat
Low-quality post, but after the last batch... Not even mad about this one, lol.
Thank You!!!! Please tell Jeff
Smells like block circumcisionvention in here
Do you smell a frog?
Sir, that is clearly a toad. I feel like you're not taking this seriously.
Moved to Graveyard. No discussion
Was discussing a missing frog, and Jeff. I suppose no it did not meet the definition of discussion, since there was no question. I could have rephrased and said has anyone seen a frog?
Grave seems severe. Is Internet. Could just scroll on by, hit the back button, ignore it, etc.
I may be misunderstanding the meaning behind staff stepping in and Graving it. I think that means there is no appropriate sub forum to move it to, so it gets moved to the graveyard.
Just another way Torn surprises me. The things/words/images/actions that are permitted vs those which are not.
Also, Jeff.
what a buzzkill