Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

captcha false positive

Started by Nedthecat [3084891] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 28 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100

Most-liked replies

Nedthecat [3084891]

Nothing has changed in how I’m accessing torn, using the same standard tool which I’ve been using for two years, like tornpda 

 

Could you check it out please 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

The FAQ next to the captcha explains everything that we can make public about the tool. These checks will come up if the system detects suspicious, excessively repetitive or automated activity. The system will automatically remove you from the list once things go back to normal. Unfortunately, the nature of these checks aren't something that we can make public. From what I can see, you have been correctly flagged.

Thanks!

Nedthecat [3084891]

Thanks for the reply - I did read the FAQ - do you guys track the number of people being flagged by this and assess if it is working correctly ?