I got a bounty when i tlaked in global with the reason "This is for DN!!" I don't know what dn means can someone tell me?
What does DN Mean?
Started by Kriegsmanguy [3367301] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 24
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Shooby [2510470]
· 11 likes ·
deez nuts
deez nuts
Ask your mom oh wait this is Q&A
It means deez nuts and it's part of the joke is to go ask someone and it's awkward
Gotta love that someone used DN in chat, without knowing what it means.
Don't use global chat.
This is good advice on basically almost any online game ever.
They didn't say they used it in a chat. They said they were in the chat, and someone from the chat putting a bounty on them with the message using it. They then came here to ask.
I mean... I read it as them saying it, perhaps their poor English didn't help my stoner brain ;)
"I got a bounty when i tlaked in global with the reason "This is for DN!!" "
Edit: also, I cannot believe the high number of people who don't know to stay out of global chat. it's just an invitation for this kind of thing ;).
I totally get where your brain was there...plus I totally agree with you on staying out of global chat 🤣🤣🤣
May all your future tokes be great!
If you're in the US: Happy Thanksgiving!
I am not. Our thanksgiving was in October lol.
I mostly ingest ;) Smoking does precious little to help unless I ingest my tinctures and/or weed butter (which infuse pretty much every food dish I make lololol).
if you're in the US, as your profile seems to suggest! --- Happy Thanksgiving to you.
TY!