Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

TORNgiving

Started by ThaWh1teSki7tle [2201418] Reporter on in Graveyard.

11 replies · 66 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

ThaWh1teSki7tle [2201418] Reporter

In this time of holidays and merriment, even the most grinchy of us engage in some form of holiday tradition 

 

From uttering a simple bah humbug before flipping over to the sports channel to adorning the neighborhood in lights and decorations, each and every player likely has something interesting for this day, even if they're from a place that doesn't celebrate Thanksgiving.

 

So for this reason I wanted to do a simple thing in GD; see how TORNs Thanksgiving is going. No fancy competition rules or anything, just a description or a picture and (in traditional fashion) some small blessings you may be thankful for.

 

For me, it's the age-old pastime of day drinking, where I'm thankful for the few people I have who remain an active part of my life, and the growth I've been through to rid myself of things that would do me harm or hold me back. I'm also thankful for having found this community, as, in many times in my life, TORN has been the only form of connection to other people I had at the time, and those people have become important to me in their own special way.

 

And so I raise my glass bottle to you, citizens of TORN, and ask you to join me in a round of Cheers. I'd enjoy getting to be a part of your holiday, even if only by getting a peek into your world while you enjoy your own.

 

Best Regards-

ThaWh1teSki7tle

 

 

Sweeney_Todd [27468]

Didn't that tell you something? Like maybe your president doesn't give a shit about his population and how the test of the world views your country and your celibration?

ThaWh1teSki7tle [2201418] Reporter

Oh Sweeney. You sweet summer child. I'm not here to get political. I believe our government needs to be eliminated the old fashioned way but all we get now is a staged assassination attempt. 

 

I wanna see my country kill Presidents like it's 1964

ThaWh1teSki7tle [2201418] Reporter

I fail to see how this is a duplicate. His thread was simply stating what he was thankful for, I'm asking for people other peoples traditions and celebrations. Not to mention the amount of duplicate threads your staff has allowed in the past from shit post trends, etc.

 

But I'm talking to a brick wall