Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Name change

Started by Legendbadger [3187441] on in Questions & Answers.

14 replies · 175 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Clark [2062002] ×1

Shooby [2510470]

Yes but there's requirements

 

  • The user must not be a donator or subscriber. 
  • The user must be under level 50.
  • The user must be inactive for 75 days + (25 days x their level). [I.e. Between 100 and 1,325 days]
  • The user must not be Fallen, or Resting in Peace.
  • The user must have under 5 weekly active people who have added them to their friends or enemies list.
Kratos [3185013]

I have been trying to get the name Kratos for a year now but everytime I check the criteria has not been met, was hoping there was another route around this since the player Kratos hasn't played in quite a few years

e7cf09 [3441977]

Ask someone at a Detective Agency to do a Friend or Foe check, then politely ask active players who listed him as friend / enemy to remove him from their list

Control [3797240]

Yeah. I'd like that too. Plenty of cool names are just gone now.

 

Temp FED is another thing entirely. Being locked out for a while is punishment enough in most cases. 

Beerstein [1322136]

Also this isn't exactly old torn, you got 4m users and basic names locked behind dead never social players in permafed, it's nuts.

Mong [3401450]

I've just checked and you can have that name it cost 1900 points so it's steep but if you really want it it's easily available 

Kingfisher [3745687]

I've been wanting https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2062002 's name for a while. Negative 300m networth, Less than a minute activity a day. No faction, in a grocer. They seem to log on literally once for less than a min every week. 

I sent them a mail and they replied "i cant sorry" to me asking them if they could change their name (id pay)..

 

aquagloop is destined to be gloopy forever.. 

Mentions: Clark [2062002]