The torn button is enlarged which makes it very annoying to click some buttons, that are covered by it.
I included a screenshot, I got this issue like a week ago and it's persistent now. [image: snipboard.io]
Started by Ko3a [3900047] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
The torn button is enlarged which makes it very annoying to click some buttons, that are covered by it.
I included a screenshot, I got this issue like a week ago and it's persistent now. [image: snipboard.io]
Can you please try clearing your cache from the browser settings and see if it resolves the issue?
Did that, unfortunately didnt help.
Also got the same issue on my mobile, tried all different themes, clearing data, restarting. Nothing to fix it from my ability.
The problem showed up for me to hen the logo was changed for thanksgiving, thought it might go away when it reverted back but it did not
yeah thats exactly when It started to show up for me aswell
Can you replicate the issue in Incognito window with all of your scripts and extensions turned off?
yes, I dont use any scripts on mobile. But even after switching from safari to a newly downloaded opera app its happening aswell there.
also even without login on start screen
Passing along to Catherine.
Thanks..!!
i was just about to report this as well! im using ios 15.5 on the safari browser and im experiencing the same problem
I’m having the same problem I was about to report it
I also have this bug ever since the Thanksgiving Torn logo was being used. iOS 15.8.5
The issue still exists for me.
Has this been fixed for everyone else?
Yeah, it’s still an issue for me as well 😭
you need the newest version of webviewer, i had a similar problem on an old phone and updating webview fixes that issue
I have no idea what this means but is sounds suspiciously like: 'get a new phone.' I get it.
its what your phone uses to view webpages that were originally meant for computers, the older version wrongly makes the logo big but you should be able to install the newest one even on an old phone.
Hello
The issue is fixed
Changes will be applied soon
Thanks
Yes thank you! It’s fixed on my crappy old iphone now! I didn’t have to do anything! ❤️
lmfao