Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Question about exp

Started by vuhsace [3716721] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 70 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
vuhsace [3716721]

So we basically get exp from everything even from logging in I guess but as I read on the forums attacking and leaving the person gives you the most exp ( ? ) . Does it matter what level are they and also when you attack random people they find it way too weird ( the purpose of the game ?) so is there a list of inactive players and do their level matter in exp gaining. Should I aim for people close to my level?

Thesaurus_Rex [3812395]

You're probably a bit outside the range for Baldyr's List. 

 

At this point though, I really wouldn't worry all that much with gaining levels - that'll happen passively as you play the game.  My faction does a monthly chain, and between October's, Halloween, and November's - I've gone up like... 15 levels?  In just 2 months.

 

And all levels are going to do is make you worth more XP to hit and give you more HP  :) so they become pretty low priority after hitting 15 and unlocking travel.