[RW] Ratz v The Wolverines
Started by Barg [2420568] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 90 / 90 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
(Tip 1: Do the opposite of whatever it was you just did)
Oh ok
That was a nice push. I hope you have more though.
You ran right into a wall, called the swarm. No hits got through.
I can vouch for this!
This is exactly how Jvginger looks like irl
Picklez sitting online watching himself get revved and attacked
10m on whoever has ESC's leash tightening it like the good ratz they are
I’m always like, maybe this is the time to bet against the Ratz, then I think nah not this time.
That was a great push to watch from the outside - props to both facs for the numbers
Y'all have some huge dudes. GG.
As it Happened
[image: cdn.images.express.co.uk]
Congratulations to a formidable faction with a well deserved reputation for organisation and discipline.
GGs wolvz.
Thanks for the war! Was a nice change of pace from the 10k races but I defo prefer wars with no mercs!!