how can i increase my energy?
Started by Sajad05 [2958729] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
how can i increase my energy?
Buy a donator pack, send it to me and I will send you 5m...
Or
Sell it for 23.5m
Up to you I guess
Then buy Xanax with the money
Or use the Donator pack and you get 150e natural for the month
Edit: I miss read initially and thought you said money. My bad
Having subscriber or donator status increases your energy to 150 and increases the rate it accumulates. That will be the only permanent increase to your energy bar and passive gain.
Items (drugs, boosters), stock blocks, and company perks can add energy. This will be limited by cooldowns, and the costs involved.
https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Energy#Obtaining_Energy