Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

How do players get weapons with perks or passive

Started by 2CursedShivs [4000098] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 202 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

Most-liked replies

2CursedShivs [4000098]

I'm just wondering how to get weapons with perks or passive? And how to get high quality weapons? Sorry I'm still a newbie. Still exploring Torn. 

Lady_White [2676391]

Best way is to buy the one you want directly, but they'll be a bit out of your price range as of now.

As for where they come from. When a mommy weapon and a daddy weapon

 

Caches, which are awarded to a faction when they do ranked wars.

2CursedShivs [4000098]

Thank you so much! I didn’t realize anyone had noticed or commented. Sorry I’m just seeing your replies now—thanks for letting me know. It’s been two months and I’m still exploring the game!

Lady_White [2676391]

For future reference you can see it here

 

Or if someone has directly quoted you, like I just have. You can see it here

 

These are on the left side of your screen on PC or at the top on phone