Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Free nerve when cracking

Started by Terijian [2605052] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 40 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100

Most-liked replies

Terijian [2605052]

Been noticing this for awhile but am finally sure I seen it happen.
if you button-mash you can finish the decryption and crack it even if you dont have enough nerve

I think I have only noticed it on the max encryption level crimes

 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Nerve is correctly being deducted, you started with 104 nerve and spent 103 nerve on the crime including the Crack:

 

 

Thanks!