Is there a way to sell or trade special ammo?
Special Ammo
Started by Kathyrn [3896706] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 17
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 21
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
Most-liked replies
- KingOverkill [3039741]
· 1 likes ·
Is there like a strategy on how to get them ? Is it only available in small quantity's from crimes and through mission points ? Is there a cashe that has random ammo or something?😭 So many questions so little … - Kathyrn [3896706]
· 1 likes ·
What if your aim is money not fighting?
No.
Not sure why you'd want to anyway, special ammo is a key ingredient to fighting.
Nope.
Use it later on. Some merits to win there.
+ Benefits in fight.
Is there like a strategy on how to get them ? Is it only available in small quantity's from crimes and through mission points ? Is there a cashe that has random ammo or something?😭 So many questions so little answers 😂
https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Ammo#Special_Ammo
''So little answers''
You can buy $1.5b worth of Big Al's Gun Shop and get some special ammo each week matching the gun(s) equipped.
What if your aim is money not fighting?
fighting equates to money lol.
Nonetheless you still can't sell Special ammo so it doesn't matter. Use it to transfer into attacks for merc contracts or RW hits.
If your goal is money, you want to avoid getting mugged. And that means you need stats.
I think they changed it so it's any ammo, not just equipped weapons type
Seriously?!
f**k you Ched!
Can anyone confirm whether or not the BAG stock block supplies the currently equipped weapon(s)?
It supplies ammo of your currently equipped weapons
Every time I've done it the last few months, I get for the weapon I use
Thank you. Then I'm still going to buy it! :-)
I'm personally a huge fan at least!
Works the same in mission shop, at least every time I've tried it. Equip the weapon you want ammo for, and that's the type that pops up :)