The Neutrilux 2000
How does someone get one of these? As in not buying it off the market / auction house.
Started by Slartibartfast [3441286] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
The Neutrilux 2000
How does someone get one of these? As in not buying it off the market / auction house.
By buying it off the market / auction house.
I guess the only option is to use the Trade feature and barter?
By exchanging currency through a system of player interaction.
For anyone wondering what the F is this. Neutrilux 2000
The Neutrilux 2000 was dropped by "The Leprechaun" on April the 16th, 2006... and only like 7 were dropped
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16139047&b=0&a=0
So you can't, any more, except by buying it from another player.
Mentions: Andyman's Guide to Completing Missions Efficiently
You could try praying 🙏 🙏 🙏
Stack 1000e, get some rosary beads and get on your knees and pray at the Torn church.
The power of cannot be measured
Bless you brother 🙏
My brother in Christ... you (and I too) do not have even 1% of the NW needed to buy one of those, even if there was someone selling it (which there will never be). Good luck though.
I know you're making a joke but pretty sure they were asking if and how there was a way to obtain them otherwise, since they had to enter player hands at some point.
However, as pointed out later in this thread, there is no way to obtain them without buying one of the existing ones. Other than that one release, there has never been a way to obtain a new one.
Yeah, they get serious answers in Q&A they get sass in GD, I don't make the rules I just follow them!
Moved to Questions & Answers.
The question is, would you buy one of these ? 👁
Such a good weapon....
Oh, this was in GD first?
My apologies then XD
I guess I kinda just forgot which forum section I was in since it seems it was moved after you replied.
I was thinking it was that shit from men in black
There are 9 total in the entire game
good luck finding someone who owns one
your best bet would be to post in trading forum about buying one and offer stupid money
find me a seller, i already rent out hundreds of other rare / red weapons (sometimes orange / yellows too) - it’s all the same to me :p
Is it even that good the damage is mid and the accuracy is trash
Real talk, I've pointed this out before, but praying has a tangible benefit beyond the merit point you can get for praying every day for a week.
Rosary Beads do improve the effect.
I could explain it, but I won't. Most players will disagree with me on this, and call me a liar because I refuse to explain/prove it. Suffice to say, it's functionally impossible for a single person to measure the effect. Staff might be able to, but even for them to do it would be a monumental undertaking. Not one I'd expect they'd be willing to engage even if I were to explain how it works.
So again, I won't.
"gotta have faith" right right, continue on.