Hello!
I have seen some really generous people getting together here and some people who are ready to stand on the side of the road for $1 doing dirty stuff, so I came up with an idea: You can give me stuff without giving it to me.
Everything you send me with the message "Dump" I will dump ant prove it to you with the log or screenshot if you demand, even if it is a hammer, Xanax, E-DVD, E-can, etc.
If you give me money with this message, I will give it to the church, my deeply religious brothers and sisters.
What do you profit from it?
You can show how wealthy you are while helping me and not helping me at once.
What do I profit?
The related merits at most, if anyone wish to take part in. And of course the trauma to trash items worth my NW.
Participation:
06:03:23 - 01/12/25 You were sent 25x Garden Gnome from Scrap-Baby with the message: Throw it all in the garbage!
10:11:56 - 01/12/25 You were sent 69x Bottle Cap from TheWild0ne with the message: Dump
11:27:27 - 01/12/25 You were sent 143x Turtleneck from Maahly with the message: Dump
12:10:18 - 01/12/25 Raviloli sent 3x Blank DVDs to you with the message: Dump