Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Captcha! I guess I'm not real!

Started by goblinMode [2809005] on in Questions & Answers.

10 replies · 112 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
goblinMode [2809005]

Lately I’ve been getting a captcha test every time I log in. How long is it going to take it to learn that I’m on randomly throughout the entire day? I use mobile and pc. I have torntools and pda. Come on captcha! Get you crap in gear here!

Viciously_Grim [2752611]

Congrats on your AuDHD diagnosis!

 

(Joke - context is I like to say 50.5% of Torn has autism and 50.5% of Torn has ADHD, and that overlapping 0.5% gets bot hunted)

 

It can take anywhere from 2 weeks to 6 months to learn you. Change your hospital and flight timers in Torn to be the 5 minutes before release so you can refresh Torn and do your CAPTCHAs before you need access to Torn.

goblinMode [2809005]

I’m going to punish this captcha!! I’m so random I’ll pop up at all times of the clock.  gonna pound that captcha button!!! I want to break it!!! Mwahahaha!!

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

It goes away after a week or so. I've spent many many weeks clicking on buses, stairways, and bicycles. So I know exactly what you're going through. 

 

Just FYI for the future tho, the Bot Hunter picks up on repetition. If you do a lot of repetitive clicks, toss a crime into the middle of your routine and it breaks the repetition. It takes a lot of trail and error, but I've been captcha free for almost a year now. Once you figure out how to avoid getting flagged, it'll make your Torn life 1000x easier.

Kid [3626269]

I have been flagged as well. The day before I was flagger the Internet started being bad. I restarted the router and logged back into torn. Torn then told me that I tried to access a site too many times, so I had to wait for 1 minute before being able to refresh. Then I started getting Captchas. They almost ruined a few rehabs and I'm waiting for them to stop. It's been almost a week, I hope it stops soon.