Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

So Random!

Started by GangbangerGen [2768029] on in General Non-related.

1 replies · 12 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
GangbangerGen [2768029]

My first spouse says "I stay away from people with opinions in this game"

 

I don't understand what he's saying.

 

This is Torn! Everyone I've come across in this game is self involved, over confident and highly opinionated.  

 

Personally thats why I find this game so entertaining. 

 

Or am I random?