deletd
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 24
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
I'd pay real money to make vibe coding a f**king forum post a banable offense.
Anyway, unsure what this is supposed to help you with considering RR is pure 50/50 & there's absolutely 0 skill involved in playing it.
Aweome Tool! I have never played RR faster and more efficient than with this Tool!
"Auto-Save & Cloud Sync"..... goes on describe saving in the browser.... where is the cloud other than in your head?
Talking about Labouchere - it still can't beat house odds in any system, so in an RR situation, it's not better than 50/50 which is what you would get betting the same amount every time. I am guessing that is why you wrote it as a strategy and not a guarantee in the small text.
You are missing the ToS table as required by apps and scripts, therefore you are already breaking a rule with the "tool", although I'd argue you're a bigger tool than this concoction.
"Anti-mugging" features isn't an anti-mug feature, it's a fancy vault withdraw button, it does shit all against mugs.
I found real person who needs script to play RR... picture below (disturbing)
ok multi
Graved at OP's request