Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

DayZ

Started by JasminSparrow [3765030] on in Gaming.

15 replies · 150 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
15
Likes on archived posts
15
Authority score
9 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100
GlitchedGamerTO [3965709]

My favorite game too! Need to get back on the grind but currently on the grind for SCP:CB UER trying to get a certain ending that is harder than the OG game

KPSAWSSS [3935269]

Best game ever. 

Got about 3500+h on PlayStation. 

Too many amazing stories in that game. 

Everything from getting shot from God knows where to forcing freshies to eat human meat on the coast. 

I love it. 

ShotgunLarry [2860353]

I used to play DayZ a lot and I still log in now and then

Still is and always will be my #1 survival game
 
It's looking better all the time with the recent updates. Will probably have to get back into it for a spell

fwm [2867573]

dawwwwg i LOVE DAYZ playing on the series x Currently, but I first started on the mod back in the day. 

Kiwifruit19 [4166190]

I recently got DayZ. I haven't had much success playing it so far, but I expect there is still much for me to learn about the game.