As the title says. I want this post to be a petition for the Torn staff to release the code for the random casino games such as Roulette and Blackjack etc. It seems like its very heavily skewed. With perfect strategy on blackjack houses edge should be 0.4% but that isn't the case currently. I've seen many people talk about it over the years. I would love a casino in Torn with realistic win rates but as it stands currently it all seems to just be a way for them to get people to buy more DP's.
Petition to release the code
Started by FillThePill [2625470] on in Gambling.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
I’m curious just because I would find it interesting. Don’t really do anything but the slots myself.
You think torn players use the perfect strategy when playing torn blackjack????
Skill issue, would a casino let you know all the secrets?
I do. I play Blackjack on one monitor with a chart on the other monitor. Yet I get wiped. The probability of that is lower than very low. I think they have programmed it to be biased towards the house. Every time I bet low I win more than I loose and every time I bet high all suddenly house get blackjack and double faced cards all the time. It's not just being unlucky it's bullshit.
Or just save your money and come play at ScratchCartel 😄
80+ customers since we launched last month, only positive reviews
Or just follow the humble bookie 2.0
up over 4 billion
Casino never revealed their secrets.
no.
Not all but reputable casinos absolutely do have fair play mechanisms for verification that the game is fair on digital games. There are industry standard random chance generators that can be verified. That said, don't really care in Torn. I think it feels mostly fair. Gambling never feels fair.
I have already made a in-depth analysis of how significantly rigged Torn LTD's blackjack is. Instead of going based off of gut feeling I went with a statistical break down, please review this thread:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16486332&b=0&a=0
It's rigged, I proved it via statistical breakdown, please review this thread:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16486332&b=0&a=0