Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Top 500 stats

Started by Hatchet [1154001] on in Achievements.

24 replies · 468 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
25
Discussion span
→
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Hatchet [1154001]

 

This has been a goal of mine for a very long time. I've been sitting just outside for months, but finally took the plunge and burned some net worth to get there. I would like to thank my current faction Chain Reaction, I've only been here for about 3 months but they make me feel like I've been here for years. They are the best group of people I have ever encountered in my many years in Torn. I'd also like to shout out Carbon. I spent my last few years there growing and kicking ass. I will forever be motivated by Sword's ambition for all of us. Thank you so much to the entire torn community for making this game so fun for more than half my life. I love you all.

 

TDup [2660552]

Congratz!

17.5b to get into top 500, phew, that's a lot of battle stats!!

And yeah, CR people are very friendly!

CrazedOne [1915023]

Congrats on clearing that milestone off your list, Hatch! Strong build to go along with some sweet gear :)

 

 

Had a feeling from the first chat that we'd all get on really well together, and it's been as expected.  Here's to many more days ahead bro <3