Just the names alone, which one do u like
Most Banger Name
Started by Wumbabumba [3065632] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 44 / 44 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 44
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 61 / 100
- Historical score
- 40 / 100
- Story score
- 62 / 100
- Engagement score
- 76 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 24 likes ·
I heard team cupcakes discord is being run by someone not even on your team so cuckcakes is probably more appropriate - Simik13l [3193350]
· 16 likes ·
Team Cupcake or Nothing at all! - bogie [148747] Admin
· 11 likes ·
I mean, running another teams discord server is just weird and suspicious regardless of what faction you're in, but equally weird that their team would just seemingly go along with it.
Team Cupcake or Nothing at all!
C.H.E.E.S.E.
There is no option for “Nothing at all”.
some guy voted Punchbags
Village Idiots, of course. I've not entered but I'm pretty sure that if I did, bogie would have made sure that would be where I ended up.
Legends hold that our autistic saviour will emerge from HIS silent retreat and lead C.H.E.E.S.E to ultimate victory in the game's time of greatest need.
Some people say that the tyrant Chedburn has foreseen the prophecy's fulfillment is nigh. To prevent the shining, holy light of autism from exposing and dismantling his evil grasp on the game, he has viciously denied C.H.E.E.S.E the status of an official Elimination team.
He seeks to eliminate the vessel of HIS destiny, hoping to prevent the prophecy entirely. Shame! For shame!
Nevertheless, those among us who remain The Faithful still gather, still remember, still whisper those words which give us hope and meaning: The Dragon cometh. Vi menti vince! Stim for victory!
Village idiot is a hilariously bad name and deserve to be eliminated first.
Cute cupcakes are either gonna do well or get smashed
Peasants
Rise up against all these Bourgeoise Teams
you take that back!
We are absolutely taking suggestions for next year's names btw. Once you've finished discussing why Village Idiots is the best name (just ahead of Peasants) feel free to slap some ideas in this thread.
Sugar Valves
Mentions: Elims rewards, what rewards
Based on the screenshot I've just seen, how about bogie's Sweet Teats?
Blurry Nipples
Same thing
Lmfao you fit perfectly there buddy 😭😭
Ofc, the others merely adopted the idiocy, I was born in it, molded by it