I’m looking at the calendar and I noticed a anomaly is dukes dump giveaway still happening because if so it’s gonna be shorter then 12 days to Christmas after elims
Question about elims
Started by SoyburgeR [2171959] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
What makes you think that they aren't going to do it?
I dont think there is any "rule" that Duke has to complete all 12 giveaways before Christmas itself.
Christmas town will be open for more than 12 days.
Because the final day ends Christmas Day every single year for years unless they change it too go over Christmas which I don’t expect them too
But what makes you think that they won't start it before christmas town opens? Just because Elimination is still going on doesn't mean that they can't run the dump giveaway.
But u will miss out on the dump giveaway if elims is still happening u have too pick one or the other