Merry Christmas everyone
100+ Christmas Gifts GiveAway ,
Started by Black_Var3la [3983199] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 123 / 123 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Merry Christmas guys
Hohoho
Merry Christmas everyone
Thanks.
My first cristmas hope good
First Christmas in torn! Can't wait to see this town
This is my first Christmas in torn I think it is the best game I ever found 🥰🥰🥰🥰 I hope torn Santa give me something precious😝🥳🥳🥳🥳
Gruss vom Krampus!
Merry Christmas 🎅 🎄 ❤️ this like many others will be my first torn Christmas 🎄!
Merry Christmas and a happy holidays to everyone. My first Torn Christmas - great community with lots of great people.
Merry Christmas 🎅 🎄 1st torn Christmas whoop whoop!
Happy Holidays everyone!
Merry Christmas to all!
merry christmas, young leaf here
Merry chiretmas
Merry Christmas to everyone.
Jolly Christmas people
Moved to Graveyard. Forum karma should never be bought or sold.
Merry Christmas to everyone