Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Please grave this

Started by Krenzo [4028489] on in Graveyard.

3 replies · 41 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Krenzo [4028489]

Hey everyone,

I’ve just restarted Torn and I’m trying to build my account properly this time.

I’m still learning the early-game stuff — jobs, crimes, training, and what I should focus on first.

If anyone can explain the best early steps, or share a basic progression plan for the first week, I’d really appreciate it.

I’m also looking for practical tips on what not to do as a new player so I don’t mess up again.

Thanks in advance!

IndyCision [2597200]

So, same thing I posted in the GD thread :)

 

 

I guess the first question is:

"What did you feel you messed up so much you needed to restart?"

 

There are very few things you can do "wrong" that will have a lingering impact on your account...