Please
About this thread
Posts archived: 64 / 64 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 64
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 61 / 100
- Engagement score
- 76 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- SeaLion [250755]
· 7 likes ·
They going to turn up the heat even more now since they know how hot and bothered you are getting over it.
For the record, if she does other stuff, she clearly doesn't carr about any of that and spends a lot more time being a serial harassed and abuser. Even when I have nothing to give, she still wants to harass me to death.
Block and report them if they violate the rules. That said, if they're mugging you a lot there's probably a good reason for it (everyone now knows you're a good target).
No good reason, she was told such and cannot be reported because she blocked me like a serial abuser. No money to mug, she makes up reasons otherwise like she wants me to kill myself. So serial abuser, end of story.
You can report people even when they blocked you, as a matter of fact that sounds like it leans in the very reportable side of things and should be pursued.
Edit:
GhetoSmoker disliked your post
Callout of Anacatu
???
Mentions: Please Grave
They going to turn up the heat even more now since they know how hot and bothered you are getting over it.
It's been months already and pretty sure I already did, and nothing was done, so she just keeps on being a serial abuser. This callout is mainly to open up that she is a serial abuser and everyone should beware. Or maybe she sees she looks like a serial abuser and finally slows down to a halt because this looks bad for her.
I have the sneaking suspicion that this thread isn't going to end up going your way...
Update: Just made another report, I'm just tired of her harassment just to be a serial harasser and abuser. Literally no active reason to keep doing this and she knows it, she just makes up reasons for some narcissistic reason ig
This better get more interesting, otherwise I want the 5 seconds it took to make this meme back...
And if it don't, fine ig? But the fact is that she will forever be a serial abuser if she just keeps up with this no matter what, for no reason. It's literally a cry for help since she won't ever stop.
she makes up reasons otherwise like she wants me to kill myself
That's a serious accusation, you got the receipts to back that up
Gonna be honest, if it results in nothing, this meme still rocks, lmao. I admit I don't look good here, but Anacatu is a serial harasser and abuser, so I had to endure months of harassment.
You got the screenies to back this up?
I will admit, the end my life part is mainly due to the mental pain of her constant harassment, and her having no reason. She literally justified wirh me having a lot of money to mug, but then I told her she's making $0, and she makes up another bullshit reason. I can't show the DMs because abusive behavior, shut down any chance to recover or make amends, or get proof.
She blocked me as soon as I told her she was making up reasons to harass me.
Like, my problem isn't even the block as much as she only did so when she couldn't do anything to convince me to be harassed and abused. And now months later, I have to make this thread as awareness, or maybe even she opens up to try to talk this out. I'm open to that.
Blocking someone doesn’t make the chats disappear